One of the most empowering and thought provoking videos I have ever seen.
______________________________________________________
Rita Pierson: Every kid needs a champion
______________________________________________________
My Favourite Quotes
"We know why kids job out poverty, low attendance, negative peer influences"
"We know why kids job out poverty, low attendance, negative peer influences"
"No significant leaning can occur without a significant relationship...kids don't learn from someone they don't like"
"You outta just throw in a few simple things...simple things like apologizing"
"You were chosen to be in my class because I am the best teacher and you are the best students"
"I am somebody!"
"I deserve the education I get here"
"You say it long enough it starts to be apart of you"
"Minus 18 sucks all the life out of you, plus 2 says I ain't all bad"
"Will you like all of your children, of course not..you wont like them all, the tough ones show up for a reason...although you wont like them all the key is they can never ever know it"
"Teaching and learning should bring joy"
"Every child deserves a champion, an adult who will never give up on them"
No comments:
Post a Comment